Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15T i7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am looking for the part number for the 200W power supply for a 2019 HP Omen 15T (product number 7FR35AV) in order to purchase an extra one as a Christmas present.  My son would like to keep one permanently in his back pack and the other in the dorm room.  His Omen 15T currently has a 200W power supply and the laptop has an i7 processor, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram and GeForce GTX 1660Ti graphics card.  Many thanks for any help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I have an Omen 15 dc1044na The charger has a part no in the bottom right corner of the sticker which is filled with tiny writing. Best way to read is to take pic with your phone and the expand the pic so you can read it. In my case the charger is an ADP-200HB B Yours may be different but once armed with the part number I quickly found both genuine replacements. In may case from https://www.hppartsshop.co.uk/

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.