Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Y5X38UAR#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i can`t play normal graphic games, i have low fps, so my graphics memory is 2274mb but display memory is 498, approx. total mamory 6369,  shared memory 5871 so my laptop isnot for games or what`s going on???? :((

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @geowinemaker,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

This is a wonderful place to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.

I reviewed your post and understand that the frames are dropping when you play games.

I’d love to help!

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Right click on your desktop and AMD Radeon Catalyst Control Center. This will open the AMD Radeon Catalyst Control Center Panel.
  2. Go to Graphics > PowerPlay - Set Plugged in and Battery to Maximum Performance. Click Apply.
  3. Go to Graphics > 3D and move the slider across to Performance so it is set for Optimal Performance. Click Apply.
  4. If your Catalyst Control Center has the Switchable Graphics tab go there and browse to locate seratovideo.exe and set it for High Performance. Click Apply. Do the same for your host Serato software also - Scratch Live, Serato DJ or ITCH.
  5. Re-start your computer and check.

Let me know how it goes. Awaiting your reply!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Good day! Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

hey thanks for the replay <3, but ther is no any catalys centr, when i rigt click there is only amd radeon settings and also i can amd radeon aditional settings but there is only powerplay not 3d move or switchable graphics.....  i think problem is my video card (radeon r7 graphic) it`s not dual graphics and it`s just low laptop for gaming :///////

HP Recommended

Hi @geowinemaker,

Please download and install the driver from the below link and check if it helps.

http://hp.care/2i0BD8n

Let me know how it goes. Awaiting your reply!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Good day! Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

What games are you trying to play? Your laptop does not have dedicated video it is integrated only the APU graphics which is not for gaming:

• AMD Radeon™ R7 Graphics
  • Integrated
HP Recommended

hola amigos quisiera saber hasta que memoria ram puede soportar mi lapto AMD A12-9700P RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G ??????

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.