Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Yeah, true. Since my last posting here I contacted AMD support directly, and they said that it is supported by hardware:

To be clear first I would like to inform that the shared memory will be allocated by the operating system depending on the pre allocated VRAM BIOS settings.  If you increase the RAM memory GPU shared memory will be increases. That pre allocated VRAM you can opt from the BIOS settings of your laptop (please find the attached picture for your better clarification) but not all the laptop manufacturer allows you to change these settings in the BIOS settings this you must check with the laptop manufacturer only. In this case AMD APU has nothing to do its completely depends open the OS allocating the shared memory depending upon the BIOS settings.

And here's the picture: 
referenece.png

I have an idea to create another forum topic here and invite every user who posted a similar question/replied on that issue before, as it seems having many short topics is not a best solution, HP support just ignore it even if bump the topic every day. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.