cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SIH0071
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

After reinstalling I get the same keyboard error, larger and smaller key without function

HP Recommended
ENVY-15-as101ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I'm really mad, I had to re-set up my notebook after a HD crash and now I have to face this annoying error that the bigger button and the smaller button are without function.

I have already uninstalled the keyboard in device manager and then restarted - no effect.

I've downloaded "HP Wireless Button Driver (Windows 10v1803)", but the installation is not running. It is truly a nerve that HP still does not provide a viable solution to this problem

And support is no longer available after my warranty has expired.

Before they had such a solution to fix the problem. I would have expected a decent company to provide a viable solution after more than 3 years of annoyance.

3 REPLIES 3
RodrigoB
2,196 2,179 39 74
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi SIH0071

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
SIH0071
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I translated my inquriy in my original message. Anyway, it does not show that messages are expected in English

0 Kudos
SIH0071
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

great, after this "helpful" hint and translating my enquriy no more info? I doubt very much that am the only person to combat this enervating hardware bug.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation