Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (481 Views)
Accepted Solution

Arabic Keyboard to Hp Spectre x360 15 Kaby Lake

Product Name: Hp spectre x360
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello,

I would like to buy 2017 model of Hp Spectre x360 15. However, I would like to add Arabic letters to the keyboard.

How can I do that?
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: Arabic Keyboard to Hp Spectre x360 15 Kaby Lake

Hi,

Unfortinately it is NOT a CTO (Configure To Order) machine. It is a pre-built machine therefore if you wish, you have to contact a dealter and HOPE they can replace a keyboard for you, this won't be cheap. Even for a CTO computer which is ONLY availabe in the US you still can't order machine with Arabic key.

As mentioned above, please wait when it is available in your country (note: it may NOT available in your country at all).

Regards.

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 4 (471 Views)

Hi,

I don't know which one you plan to buy but in general, machines will have (pre-built) one of the following keyboards

For use in Canada 841266-DB1
For use in France 841266-051
For use in Germany 841266-041
For use in the Netherlands 841266-B31
For use in Saudi Arabia 841266-171
For use in Switzerland 841266-BG1
For use in the United Kingdom and Singapore 841266-031
For use in the United States 841266-001

Please wait when machines are available in your country.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (457 Views)

This is what I want to buy :

http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/Laptops/hp-spectre-x360---15-bl075nr-z4z37ua-aba

Right now I am in The US, but I would like to buy the laptop mentioned above with the keyboard from Saudi Arabia.

In Apple, I can do that easily by choosing Arabic key from the website. Is it possible to do the same with HP?

Thank you for your reply.
Provost
Message 4 of 4 (434 Views)

Hi,

Unfortinately it is NOT a CTO (Configure To Order) machine. It is a pre-built machine therefore if you wish, you have to contact a dealter and HOPE they can replace a keyboard for you, this won't be cheap. Even for a CTO computer which is ONLY availabe in the US you still can't order machine with Arabic key.

As mentioned above, please wait when it is available in your country (note: it may NOT available in your country at all).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation