Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Elitebook 8570p
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Looking for drivers for this Broadcom bluetooth device for win 10 64-bit. We are in the process of upgrading to Win 10 enterprise wide. Elitebook 8570p is the computer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this works for you...

This package contains the Broadcom Bluetooth driver for supported models that are running a supported operating system. Broadcom Bluetooth Driver is required to enable Broadcom Bluetooth devices.

sp75330.exe (hp.com)

Note:

Please use the HPSA to find the latest drivers for your equipment.

https://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this works for you...

This package contains the Broadcom Bluetooth driver for supported models that are running a supported operating system. Broadcom Bluetooth Driver is required to enable Broadcom Bluetooth devices.

sp75330.exe (hp.com)

Note:

Please use the HPSA to find the latest drivers for your equipment.

https://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html

HP Recommended

Great thanks, that worked 🙂

HP Recommended

What is that?

HP Recommended

I cannot get on my PC but i got chromebook, i have 4GB flashdrive

HP Recommended

And i am not talking about bluetooth lol!!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome, @tonywelsh .

HP Recommended

i cannot download the driver.. my bluetooth is not working as well.. my model is elitebook 8570w

HP Recommended

I have re-posted the link to the driver above, since the one I originally posted isn't working anymore.

HP Recommended

I see there are more visitors coming to this post. I guess some of you are having some problem with your Broadcom Bluetooth device. So I have unlocked this thread. Please share the description of your problem, the name of your product, and the version of your Windows OS.

Thanks!

I am HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.