Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP250 G5
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

About 6 months ago, a very helpful post provided a link to an HP webpage with videos showing hardware disassembly/reassembly sequences for the HP250 G5. These videos were/are extremely valuable practical help.

The link then provided:

https://h20574.www2.hp.com/results.htm?SID=10180321&MEID=DCF73E2E-B847-414F-A43F-52FCC65135C9

Using this now produces an error message along the lines of:

"The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem"

Anyone know what's happened, please ?

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

The link/site was just recently reported as down and HP is looking into it. May be a few days before it is up and working.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Thank you for the reply.

One may hope that HP is not merely "looking into it", but actually renders the video back to its' original wonderful usefulness - ASAP.

"Looking into it" - so lacksadaisical.

HP Recommended

I agree- but it is the reply we get when reporting bad links. On the plus side "looking into it" usually results in being fixed. 😉

HP Recommended

Another week goes by ... no action. The webpage in question is still inaccessible.

Well, I'm "looking into" purchasing another brand of PC. I do suspect, though, that HP won't notice.:HalfEyes:

HP Recommended

Although slow I was able to access the Media Library this evening:

http://h20574.www2.hp.com/

HP Recommended

That works now - changed address from previously.

Thank you for the help.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome. I think the problem (in part) is that people are trying to click on links that were a direct line to a specific video. If HP makes any changes on the site the direct links may be broken. Best to start from the home portal and select model.

HP Recommended

Fair enough if one knows this. I had only the direct link, supplied on this forum by a very helpful comment.

Still, it is really useful that the videos still exist for an obsolete model.

HP Recommended

Link gone again. I took very careful note of the portal address.

Yet again - page reset.

What is about HP that these very useful, practical videos are constantly subjected to this silly hide and seek ?

I'm trying to open the case to replace the HDD (not a direct procedure in the HP250). Now I have to do it from memory.

HP and its' famed service !! Grrr ...

Does anyone know the *new* address, please ?

This one doesn't work anymore:

http://h20574.www2.hp.com/results.htm?SID=10180321&MEID=DCF73E2E-B847-414F-A43F-52FCC65135C9

I looked about 4 weeks ago when I decided to replace the disk. The link worked then. Now I actually need it, HP have played ducks and drakes again. Not impressed. HP need to realise that this is a 2-way street.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.