Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-bs508na
Microsoft Windows 10 in S Mode

Hi humans, my battery is wearing down and I tried to search for a battery replacement on the online shop and no results came through, just wondering if anyone can direct us somewhere to obtain a replacement battery for my lovely little laptop 

HP Notebook - 15-bs508na

If not the best laptop to replace it within a low budget, I'm a scriptwriter so need a decent one...

I'm based in the UK.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @rlea,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

If you go to the HP Parts Store link here and type in 919701-850 and hit search, there should be a listing of the battery that is used by the HP Notebook - 15-bs508na. Fortunately, it is in stock. Please ensure you select UK from the little flag icon at the top right of the webpage.

The battery replacement is straightforward and is simply done by pressing on the outside edge of the battery release latch, sliding the latch to release the old battery, and then removing the old battery from the computer. The new battery can then be inserted. Please turn off the device before removing the battery. 

Kind regards,

Edward

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.