Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Battery Help

HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-bs508na
Microsoft Windows 10 in S Mode

Hi humans, my battery is wearing down and I tried to search for a battery replacement on the online shop and no results came through, just wondering if anyone can direct us somewhere to obtain a replacement battery for my lovely little laptop 

HP Notebook - 15-bs508na

If not the best laptop to replace it within a low budget, I'm a scriptwriter so need a decent one...

I'm based in the UK.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Level 11
Level 11
2,906 2,846 385 1,161
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @rlea,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

If you go to the HP Parts Store link here and type in 919701-850 and hit search, there should be a listing of the battery that is used by the HP Notebook - 15-bs508na. Fortunately, it is in stock. Please ensure you select UK from the little flag icon at the top right of the webpage.

The battery replacement is straightforward and is simply done by pressing on the outside edge of the battery release latch, sliding the latch to release the old battery, and then removing the old battery from the computer. The new battery can then be inserted. Please turn off the device before removing the battery. 

Kind regards,

Edward

I am currently preoccupied with both academic and professional priorities so please note that there may be a delay in my responses. Thank you for your understanding.

You can show your appreciation for my post by clicking the blue thumbs up icon.
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation