cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Battery Issue

HP Recommended
Hp 15 Da1058tu notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought my laptop one year ago.But now it's battery is showing problem.My laptop gets shutdown automatically  even at 60% .I have calibrated my laptop's battery twice .After calibration it works fine for one or two days but after that it again starts to show problem.I also updated my BIOS but problem still persists.

When I run my battery check in hp support assistant sometimes it shows battery status :OK(0) and sometimes it shows battery status : WEAK(30).

My battery cycle count is 220/1000.

Screenshot 2.pngScreenshot.png

5 REPLIES 5
Level 17
Level 17
43,932 43,718 7,011 12,355
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replace the battery. That one is down to 33% of original charge capacity and is throwing off an error code. 

0 Kudos
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

But what about this one .......

https://ibb.co/XZn2TtFScreenshot 2.pngIMG_20201230_202400.jpg

0 Kudos
Level 17
Level 17
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That's a better result. Still not great. If the battery cannot provide consistent test results that's another reason to replace it. 

0 Kudos
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well that's okay.I agree with u.here is another result.

https://ibb.co/2W0TGkB

After calibrating the battery I got this result and battery gave backup for nearly 5 hours.

My concern is :Why the results are varying too much??

Is there any other affecting my battery??

Please help😊....

0 Kudos
Level 17
Level 17
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That shows a decently helthy battery. I guess I would keep using it and if you get 2 or 3 good results in a row you are OK. Can always replace the battery if it starts misbehaving again. Pretty sure it will soon. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation