Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15s-dr0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am an undergraduate student and bought the hp laptop for study purposes. It was suggested to me by my seniors. But now it has become a huge disappointment. 

Product name : HP Laptop 15s-dr0xxx

Product number: 7PR06PA#ACJ

The 1y warranty of this system expired 50 days ago and it's suddenly not working fine since then. 

The battery started to drain all of a sudden. shows battery needs to be replaced.

Although it has a long-life battery, it isn't working since the warranty has expired. At 100% battery, it lasts hardly for 30 minutes.

It shows the wrong battery percentage too.

And now it takes hardly 30 minutes to charge from 0% to 100%. 

I am a student and I don't even use it for gaming and I totally don't understand what's wrong with hp.

Its battery life was claimed to be around 8-9 hours on a full charge and within a year it is asking me to replace a battery which is so costly. 

I wonder if hp products last only till the warranty hasn't expired.

Screenshot 2020-12-22 220307.jpg

Screenshot 2020-12-22 220410.jpg

Why did its battery start causing problems right after the warranty of the notebook expired?

What is "Warranty Type: 3" in the battery description?

Why is the battery down right after the warranty has expired?

Why does it show "Battery Age: 1 Year, 3 Months" when it has been a year and 50 days only? Do I have a fake battery?

Is there no way I can still work since I am a student and a new battery is so expensive?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Please help it's urgent!

HP Recommended

You need one of these:

(14) Battery (3-cell, 41 Whr) L11119-855

The battery has 188 cycles on it and only can hold 66% of original capacity. There is no help we can give you except to say you need to replace it. 

Service Manual 

See pages 30-32 for "how to". 

https://www.amazon.in/EliveBuyIND%C2%AE-Compatible-14-CE0025TU-14-CE0034TX-15-CS0037T/dp/B08PBY31Y1/...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Batteria-HT03XL-per-HP-L11119-855-L11119-856-L11119-857/224033531091?hash...

Post back with any more questions but we are not going to discuss conspiracy theories, just how to replace your battery

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.