Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp Omen HP 15-dh0009nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi guys.I was getting error mesage to change to battery while have %85 full charge capacity.After that I sent it to hp techical service and they changed battery send me back.

After I got the laptop, I tested it again with hp support assiastant and result is 

design capacity : 5974 mAh

Full capacity : 5675 mah (%95)

After that I called custormer service  and They did battery tests from F2 and connected and controlled remotely. Result was the same  ,they said I should do battery caliber.Send me this documaents for calibration.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04726362/

After calibration When I tested it again with hp support, the result turned out to be worse.

design capacity : 5974 mAh

Full capacity : 5467 mAh (91%)

remaining capacity:5412 mAh

number of cycles :2

battery age: 93days

After everything I called customer service again they said values are prety normal and it won't cause any trouble.He said that if I wanted, they could get back to the service but there would be no problem.

What do you think, are these values ​​normal? Do you think I should send it back to the service?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi@Gokhanklc, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I understand you are having an issue With the Charging is stuck on 85% issue. Don't worry we'll work together to find a solution for you.

Update the BIOS HP Support website

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

I already did that after bios update did get worse .Did it go lower then %90 after bios update.

After 2 days, it  started seeing 100%I t has now exceeded its design capacity

• design capacity 5974 mAh
  • Full capacity i: 6093 mAh (100%)

I dont know what is the issue here but.Battery seems fine .Its goes 2,40 - 3 hours depends how to use 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.