Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cw0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good day,

I have a  notebook that warranty expired in Nov 2019, unfortunately today the attached image started to appear and it seems my battery has gone bad. What will be the part number for replacement of the battery?

HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cw0xxx

3PX72LA#ABM

Thanks,

HP SUpport Assistant Battery TestHP SUpport Assistant Battery Test

IMG_20200306_150736.jpgIMG_20200306_150735.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello, in effect your battery is very used.. You can continue to use your PC, but you will have a very reduced autonomy that the first time you have used your PC. 

If you want to replace your battery, it have the reference L11119-855. It is recommend to use an original HP battery, but I don't know where you can buy on your country. 

For replace the battery you can consult 32 to 34 at your maintenance guide: 

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06248787

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, in effect your battery is very used.. You can continue to use your PC, but you will have a very reduced autonomy that the first time you have used your PC. 

If you want to replace your battery, it have the reference L11119-855. It is recommend to use an original HP battery, but I don't know where you can buy on your country. 

For replace the battery you can consult 32 to 34 at your maintenance guide: 

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06248787

I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

My equipment has only 17 months of being purchased. I do not consider it to be "old". 

But many thanks for the battery reference and the link to the manual. I didnt have that.

The battery is about 60$ in amazon (original). will try to get one.

Thanks!!!!

HP Recommended

I am all right, it is very not old. It is not normal your battery as much used after only 246 charge and discharge cycles. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.