07-10-2020 03:45 AM
Hello, today I ugrade driver for my graphic card but now I can't login to windows 10, I got black screen for long time and after a few minutes I can see windows welcome screen but is freze and I can't login to windows, is possible hot roll back driver video card ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-13-2020 01:50 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the Black screen issue.
Please try these steps to restore the computer -
1. Shutdown the computer.
2. Turn the computer back on again and repeatedly tap on the ESC until a Startup menu appears.
3. Press F11 once for System Recovery.
4. Choose the Keyboard Layout.
5. Click on Troubleshoot.
6. Go to Recovery Manager and click on System Restore.
7. Choose a Restore point or a Restore date when the computer was working fine.
8. Click on OK to initialize the System Restore.
If the issue still persists, please try these steps - HP PCs - Computer Does Not Start
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee