Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
If you follow the maintenance manual it is pretty simple. It shows step by step what needs to be domr
HP Recommended

Hi,

sorry to rescuscitate an old post, but I would like to get an US layout keyboard for my ASH silver spectre laptop, any suggestion on where to find it? the part number is (should be) 833714-001

Thanks

HP Recommended

This is great, I want to do the same to my x360 once the warrenty expires.  Really suprised there isn't more information on doing it as the silver keyboard is the week link in an otherwise excellent machine.

Thanks for sharing.

HP Recommended

I ordered one from the HP Parts store

they were backlogged, so it took awhile

HP Recommended

I wanted to rebuild another Spectre X360 for a friend, but could not find the black (ash grey) keyboard on eBay anymore....

So we had to order the part from the HP parts Store.

More expensive, but at least they have stock.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.