2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Blown fuse in battery?

HP Pavilion Notebook - 15t-ab100 CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My battery was not charging while plugged in, so i ran the hardware diagnostics test and got the results below. Do i just need to buy a new battery or is this a fuse outside of the battery that i'll need to take somewhere and get repaired (my warranty is long expired). want to make sure before i go and make any purchases.

Screenshot (60).png

3 REPLIES 3
Level 12
Level 12
904 901 86 212
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Blown fuse in battery?

Hello, I recommend to you start by installing the last version of the Diagnostic Utility and use it for retry the test: 

https://www8.hp.com/fr/fr/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/pc-diags.html?jumpid=va_r602_us/en/any/pps/pl...

I am former Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.
0 Kudos
soilssc154
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Blown fuse in battery?

okay, i tried again with the new download and it gave me the same results.

Screenshot (61).png

0 Kudos
Level 12
Level 12
904 901 86 212
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Blown fuse in battery?

OK, so it is appears to be a problem with your battery. Generally it is resolved with battery replace, even thought I can't warranty.. 

I am former Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation