Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
7NG89PA#UUF
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I insert TM8FP6 128GB SSD in my be love 15-db1001ax and start the problem of winload.efi missing and error code 0xc00000e.

Then For three days I am tried and searched for the source and went to bed in the morning and again. all of 1TB is formatted yesterday because all of my lifetime data gone to .gujd file type the couple of weeks ago. 🥲I'm not going to be disconsolate anymore. This is done. I want fast

IMG_20210802_032317.jpg

HP NOTEBOOK 15-DB1001AX

IMG_20210802_032409.jpg

 HP NOTEBOOK 15-DB1001AX

in later times.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@LeoHtut 

I don't see what it is you expect us to do about this from here.

So apparently, you had a "lifetime" of (apparently) valuable data on the internal drive and WITHOUT making any backup of the important subset of that data, you opened up your laptop, messed around with the drive and internals, and in the process, formatted the drive. Right?

And then, you did SOMETHING (you did not tell us what) to use a 128GB SSD in the place of that drive (or was it in addition to that drive) and that got messed up because now, Windows will not boot.

Clearly, Windows needs to be properly installed to the SSD in order to get the laptop to boot and there is nothing we here can do about that for you.

But before you do that, if you want ANY of that valuable data back, then you need to tell us that so we can provide you instructions for doing data recovery.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@LeoHtut 

I don't see what it is you expect us to do about this from here.

So apparently, you had a "lifetime" of (apparently) valuable data on the internal drive and WITHOUT making any backup of the important subset of that data, you opened up your laptop, messed around with the drive and internals, and in the process, formatted the drive. Right?

And then, you did SOMETHING (you did not tell us what) to use a 128GB SSD in the place of that drive (or was it in addition to that drive) and that got messed up because now, Windows will not boot.

Clearly, Windows needs to be properly installed to the SSD in order to get the laptop to boot and there is nothing we here can do about that for you.

But before you do that, if you want ANY of that valuable data back, then you need to tell us that so we can provide you instructions for doing data recovery.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Let me know if there is a gujd converter software available one day.

Some of my important files (. gujd) are backed up at Onedrive because you warn me.

My boot lost problem is clear and the new windows 10 is running in SSD correctly when I remove HDD slot and remove battery slot then install new windows and clean to hidden Partition of HDD at normal condition of windows of diskpart in CMD.

sorry for my English 😅

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.