Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Elitebook 8530w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have successfully installed windows 10 (with help from HP) --and it works fine ---butt

the camera is not found. The driver shows in Device manager and re-installs after removal.

I installed a  windows camera driver - no  camera found

I tried to set up through the NVIDIA app --camera not found. error code oxA00F4244

I scanned the computer with driver tool kit and am just installing ELAN SM bus driver -the only found to be missing.

Would very much like to get this going too. Otherwise - still a impressive machine still for every day use (and an unexperienced Grandfather 🙂

Figjam
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

HPSpectreX360-13_ap000

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.