Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (321 Views)
Accepted Solution

Can I Replace a Keyboard(Non-Backlit) with Backlit Keyboard in my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible

Product Name: HP Pavilion x360 Convertible
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can I Replace a Keyboard(Non-Backlit) with Backlit Keyboard in my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible X0T24PA#ABG

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: Can I Replace a Keyboard(Non-Backlit) with Backlit Keyboard in my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible

Hi,

I checked the replacement parts available for your laptop and that did not list a keyboard with Backlit. So I am not sure if  you will be able to get that changed from 3rd Party.

View solution in context
Distinguished Professor
Message 2 of 4 (311 Views)

Re: Can I Replace a Keyboard(Non-Backlit) with Backlit Keyboard in my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Backlit Keyboard is available for only for selected models, you can check this info in Page # 2 in Chapter 1

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05147552

Also I did check if a keyboard is available with backlit for your model HP Pavilion x360 13-u026tu but couldn't find one for this product. And its lists the keyboard without Backlit only.

Regards

Mahemac

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post)
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (305 Views)

i have already gone  through the service manuel i have noticed  empty slot  on the main board next to the keyboard slot...i was wondering is it for backlit keyboards and may be i can replace the current one with backlit keyboard...

Distinguished Professor
Message 4 of 4 (287 Views)

Hi,

I checked the replacement parts available for your laptop and that did not list a keyboard with Backlit. So I am not sure if  you will be able to get that changed from 3rd Party.

Regards

Mahemac

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post)
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation