04-19-2019 12:36 PM
I was doing a project with an Arduino, and longstory short, I connected a 26v to the Arduino (of course the Arduino got fried) but it was connected to my Laptop! My laptop suddenly shut down, and after few minutes it started up, but the USB Port the Arduino was connected didn't get fried, the other two USB Ports at the (Bottom-Right) got fried up. Does changing the USB Board make them work again? Here is a link near my story
04-20-2019 12:23 PM
Welcome to HP Community
Since this is a hardware issue, I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee