Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
OMEN 16t-wf100

I want to buy OMEN 16t-wf100 with my customization, but I see that I cannot choose the RAM for more 32GB. I do not know if I can upgrade it later on or it is soldered on the main board. If yes, up to how much we can upgrade the RAM? 64GB?

```

• Windows 11 Home
  • Intel® Core™ i7-14700HX (up to 5.5 GHz, 33 MB L3 cache, 20 cores, 28 threads) + NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4060 Laptop GPU (8 GB)
  • 32 GB DDR5-5600 MHz RAM (2 x 16 GB)
  • 16.1" diagonal, QHD (2560 x 1440), 240 Hz, 3 ms response time, IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare, Low Blue Light, 300 nits
  • 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ TLC M.2 SSD (4x4 SSD)
  • No Additional Office Software
  • Security Software Trial
  • 6-cell, 83 Wh Li-ion polymer
  • Full-size, 1-zone white backlit, shadow black keyboard and 26-Key Rollover Anti-Ghosting Key technology
  • HP True Vision 1080p FHD camera with temporal noise reduction and integrated dual array digital microphones
  • Intel® Wi-Fi 7 BE200 (2x2) an

```

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Mahdi110 

Yes, you can upgrade BOTH RAM and SSD later.

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Mahdi110 

Yes, you can upgrade BOTH RAM and SSD later.

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

How much RAM will be supported? 64GB?

Is this related to CPU or Main Board(the max amount of supported RAM)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.