02-07-2018 01:15 PM
Has somebody tried to upgrade to an M.2 PCIe NVMe solid-state drive on the HP Envy 15-AS014WM (W2K79UA)? The service guide says (in page 33) it's there but I don't find it physically :(
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Cannot find M.2 connector HP Envy 15-AS014WM
02-07-2018 02:13 PM
And please let us know one way or the other.
02-07-2018 01:23 PM
You can see it on the page about the battery just above the battery:
Do you have a port at this location in your laptop?
Post back with any other questions but please accept as solution if this is the answer you needed.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot