Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Laptop PC 15s-fq2000 (2D118AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, brand new laptop 1 month, hp Assistance via mail wont responde to me so here i AM.

I have a hp 15sfq2000 the caps Lock for the first 4 Times i booted the pc worked fine. Now i do not know why when i log in if i do not press any key the caps Lock does remain off, but if i press any type of key(ndr for log) caps Lock automatically turn on, and i cant turn it off by pressing any key. By now i did this to try to fix the problema by myself hard reset, changed OS, changed and unistalled driver, run all uefi and problem detector by hp, upgrade The bios, upgrade The driver via other software and other stuff, still nothing.

Now here i AM, waiting for a reply mail from hp, or from Someone of the community, any advice Will be good. 

.. With an external keyboard works fine

.. Touchpad work

Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Luxca122 

Welcome to HP Support Community. 
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I've sent you a private message with the instructions. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link

I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.

Treeko
HP Support

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.