cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
DMC18
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Clarification on Repairs cost on Envy still under warranty!

HP Recommended
Envy x360

My Envy is less than a year old.

Last night I started to close my envy when the bottom left hand corner of the screen came open and two screws fell out. I daren’t touch it now! The case of the screen lifts now when attempting to close. Safe to say I’ve left it well alone out of fear of causing damage.

My envy has 27 days warranty left.

I have contacted HP who stated that to repair this issue it would cost me £350! I can’t understand why I have to pay to repair this when it has happened due to no fault of my own and it is still under warranty! 

Can anyone shed some light?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,936 26,870 1,267 1,311
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@DMC18

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation