Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Sir,

My compaq presario cq 60 i have forgot the bios password (Enter Administrator password ?). after 3 attempts i got a code 63186857 Please help me .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi

Enter:

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi

Enter:

HP Recommended

Thank you sir, is working thank you very much :HeartEyes: 

HP Recommended

I get System Disabled [12736} after 3 attempts.  Does anyone know the code to get past this?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Try:

Generic Phoenixgqezpja
HP/Compaq Phoenix BIOSkjoiq

Regards

HP Recommended

Sir,

My compaq presario cq 60 i have forgot the bios password (Enter Administrator password ?). after 3 attempts i got a code 04026 Please help me .

HP Recommended

@Francesco91 wrote:

Sir,

My compaq presario cq 60 i have forgot the bios password (Enter Administrator password ?). after 3 attempts i got a code 04026 Please help me .

Hi,

Enter:

Generic Phoenixekclvwp
HP/Compaq Phoenix BIOS

xaxheh

Regards

HP Recommended
I keep getting the system disable code 59121982, I have a cq-60 please help.
HP Recommended

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, enter:

https://bios-pw.org/

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.