Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

I looked up what compatibility for my desktop, for my Motherboard (HP 87C3 or Moria 3) and can't find any information for which GPU is compatible with it so I can upgrade. Right now I have a AMD Radeon RX 5500

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@DanTheMan1337,

Welcome to our HP community forum!

Your HP Omen 25L Desktop GT11-0xxx as fitted with a Moria3 motherboard (SSID: 87C3), can be fitted with any graphics card you want, as long as you power it with a sufficiently powerful ATX power supply, and the graphics card dimensions (LxWxH) -especially the GPU's length, allows it to fit in your case:

NonSequitur777_1-1715569546296.png

In your case (pun intended), you probably got a 500-watt power supply -please confirm.

With a 500-watt power supply, I would strongly recommend a smaller-sized (two fan) RTX 4060 powered by a single 8-pin PCIe power cable, such as this remarkably low-priced MSI model: Amazon.com: MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4060 8GB GDRR6 128-Bit HDMI/DP Nvlink TORX Fan 4.0 Ada Lovelace A....

You'll find the graphics performance improvement you'll experience with this card compared with your RX 5500 stunning: UserBenchmark: AMD RX 5500 vs Nvidia RTX 4060.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.