Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need to contact someone from HP who has the authority to give me a refund or replace my laptop. I bought a brand new pavilion x360 and within the first month my touchpad went unresponsive. It had a one year warrant so I took it to the nearest service center. Waited a whole week for it to get “fixed” and then received it and literally two days later faced the same problem. I took back to the service center and now the whole motherboard is being changed. All in the first two months of purchasing the laptop. There is an obvious manufacturing problem with the device and the service center tells me I need to contact HP and that they don’t have the authority to replace the laptop. I am a college student and my laptop has all my work. It’s been at the service center for two weeks and I can’t afford not having it with me any longer.This is just unacceptable in my opinion. Please someone help me and than you.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@YKhattab
Thank you for posting back. 

I did go through your previous case history and your case seems to be escalated to the concerned team. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP and you will be contacted as earliest possible.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It has been 4 days and no one contacted me... my finals are a week from now and I need someone to contact me and offer a quick solution. I called the service center(whom already have had my laptop for three weeks) and my laptop still isn’t ready for pickup. I can now safely say that the laptop has stayed with the service center more than it has with me. Please have someone contact me as soon as possible and thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.