Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp G60-249wm
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Coprocessor driver please for Hp G60-249wm windows 7- 64 bit.

i just need a link to it ,,,,thkx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Did you upgrade/downgrade your machine ? Please try:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45168.exe

or

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp37501-38000/sp37730.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi,

Did you upgrade/downgrade your machine ? Please try:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45168.exe

or

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp37501-38000/sp37730.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Both one hard drive has Win10 and the new one has Win7 i just swap them out...I use Win10 for work because it sucks as far as games and Win7 to game on...Ant thank you for the driver be right back to let you know if will install. I do know that the sp45168 wont work i got it already and tryed both ways.

HP Recommended

It didnt work... I'm not saying it wont work ...but the file was empty

HP Recommended

Hi:

The first file that Banhien posted is only good for 32 bit operating systems, which is why that file didn't work at all.

sp37730 contains both the 32 and 64 bit driver files, but you have to manually install the sp37730 driver as follows...

Download and run sp37730 from the link that Banhien posted.

Then go to the device manager, and click on the coprocessor device needing the driver.

Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update Driver.

Select the Browse my computer for driver software option, and browse to the driver folder that was created when you ran the file.

That folder will be located in C:\SWSetup\sp37730.

Make sure the Include Subfolders box is checked, and the driver should install.

Then restart the PC.

HP Recommended

OK i tryed the sp37730 and still nothing any others? thankx

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.