Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Where can I find the pinout for the dv9000 webcam? AT005748000

I too would like to try to convert it to an external usb

HP Recommended

Give this a shot... pinout for DV9000 Webcam

HP Recommended

Thanks... already tried that. Over and over. Cool link thing though 🙂

HP Recommended

Here is the pinout for the DV9000 webcam (AT005748000). Use this to wire into a USB to turn the cam into an external.

Red:    +5

White:  gnd

Black:   D-

Blue:    D+

Note: Black and Blue are twisted. These are the data lines.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended
Number: AT005748000
HP Recommended

Didn't want to bump an old article but I thought I would post this here for future use for others. This is the pinout for the DV6 webcam. 
dv6_webcam_pinout.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.