Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Envy X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi. I just got the Envy X360 and it comes with hp sleep and charge. I don’t want this option enabled. When I shut down my laptop I want it to shut it down completely. I’ve noticed that the usb c and usb 3.1 are sleep and charge but the only regular usb is not. I’ve been looking and reading all over the internet as well as watching videos on youtube but I cannot find a solution for this. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@JimCruz

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

• Press the power button and then tap the F2 key.
  • Choose F10 key to enter the BIOS.
  • Use the System Configuration tab. Disable USB Charging and press the F10 key to save the changes and boot into Windows.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@JimCruz

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

• Press the power button and then tap the F2 key.
  • Choose F10 key to enter the BIOS.
  • Use the System Configuration tab. Disable USB Charging and press the F10 key to save the changes and boot into Windows.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Men I owe you a big virtual hug for your suggestion. After days of searching the internet I finally solved the issue thanks to you. You are awesome!.😎👍🏻

HP Recommended

@JimCruz

Thank you for posting back. 

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved. If you need any help, feel free to reach out to us.

Have a great day! 

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.