Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP USB-C Dock G5

Hello. I have laptop HP Victus i7 13700h, 4060 GPU, and USB-C Dock G5. 

When i connect docking station everything works. Screens, charging and USB but it gives error that docking USB device is not recognised. 

I could live with that but worst thing is that i can't turn my laptop off while it's connected to docking station. If i do that power button still keeps shining even pc is kind a off and when i unplug docking stations usb c cable my laptop ventilators starts working on 100%.
Only option is to hold power button to turn pc off for good. I'm afraid i will forget to do that once and my ventilators will just burn 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.