Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vm36 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Does HP Pavilion 15 AU084tx supports Intel 545s SSD?

Pavilion 15 AU084tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am using Pavilion 15 AU084tx and i want to upgrade the hard drive to ssd . I see intel 545s SSD is good choice but not sure if its supported in my laptop.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,488 20,104 1,681 2,753
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Does HP Pavilion 15 AU084tx supports Intel 545s SSD?

@vm36 I've looked up your product's service and maintenance guide and here's what I see, the parts tested and approved by HP are listed below for your reference and the same can be found on page.17 > Computer major components, from this link: click here

(As an upgrade/custom enthusiast I personally love the idea of upgrading the device as well, However, HP recommends that you go easy on it as the device is equipped with parts that perform at its optimal performance and also, the upgradeable parts listed above are purely for your ease, though the decision to upgrade will be at your own discretion)

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep me posted, as I (Or a trusted colleague) shall follow-up on this case to ensure the concern has been addressed, 

And your device is up and running again, only in case you don't get back to us, first! 

That said, If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us, and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation