Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15.6 inch Laptop PC 15-eh1000 IDS Base Model
Ubuntu LTS

I've searched all over and there is little info on this and whats around is confusing. Motherboard from what i can tell is model 88D0 version 78.13 HP. I find no info on this board anywhere. Please if anyone knows any info would be extremely appreciated! Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Chapter 1 of the service manual indicates there is only support for one M.2 NVMe SSD.

Maintenance and Service Guide (hp.com)

Chapter 5 (removal and replacement procedures) shows no indication that there is more than one M.2 SSD.

Chapter 5 page 33 has an illustration of the motherboard which shows the location of the M.2 SSD to the right of the battery.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.