Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
hp pavilion ab136ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello! Laptop hp pavilion ab136ur. All updates from the HP website for this laptop are installed. Windows 10 with updates 1903. Video cards: R8M365DX and R7M360, updates: 15.201.1101.1008 Rev.B (SP75760). Recently, there have been many attempts to update the graphics card drivers, but there is no result, 15.201.1101.1008 Rev.B always has to be returned. When you try to install others appears: blue, black, flickering, very bright screen. Question about video cards: how to install other drivers, what do I need to do? All that is described in other reviews tried, and not once. It is possible to solve this problem somehow, for example to place new drivers on the HP website that users simply "pressed the button", and all.....? If there is any specific solution to the problem, then describe step by step what you need to do. Thanks in advance for your reply.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello, What GPU you have? AMD R7 360? Try install driver from AMD site.

https://www.amd.com/pl/support/previous-drivers/graphics/amd-radeon-r7-series/amd-radeon-r7-300-seri...

Regards

HP Recommended

Can't read, or don't want to help? I think the request is quite clear: the laptop is HP Pavilion ab136ur (specification can be found on the official HP website). Windows 10 1903 licensed. All laptop updates are installed from official HP and Windows sources. Two graphics cards: R8 m365dx and R7 m360 with primary drivers installed. Others are not installed at all. Site AMD of course, know. Many times tried to install different versions, does not help. When you try to install drivers from the AMD website, errors occur (blue, black, flickering, too bright screen). Wanted to get support from the HP team on this issue. In the link that was sent there is no support for R8 graphics card... How to install a new driver over the three years studied....What do I need to do to install other drivers on my graphics cards than the ones I originally installed?

HP Recommended

Hello! Is there a solution to my question?

HP Recommended

Hello! Is there a solution to my question? Need to reopen the subject? Who should forward my question?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.