LJGhost
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Extended Warranty Coverage and NCSR Battery Replacement India

HP Recommended
HP Omen Dc1xxx Series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have registered complaints for the battery replacement , called customer service, no one has given a clear response to my problem.

Note: i already have a extended care package provided by HP

Everyone said that the battery is not covered in warranty even when it clearly states that N-CSR Battery replace as one of the deliverables and the Guys i talked over phone (which were recommended by Customer service ) said that they will charge extra for the battery even though it is included in the warranty itself!!!

HP Website States the Same :  https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05843717

My battery is non-removable with over 1000 cycle long life battery , which fulfils all the criteria for replacement..

Kindly help me out if anyone can

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,773 21,732 960 1,004
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LJGhost

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation