Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I cannot get to this screen. I have tried over and over to restart and use the fn+F2 button repeatedly, but this menu will not load. The battery is not calibrating automatically so this is my only option. Please can I have some support?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Have you gone to the Software and Drivers page for your laptop and downloaded the latest HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI file? I think it is the same for all laptops, if so this is the direct link- HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI 

edit- and to start HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI from bios press esc and F2 not fn and F2.

Volunteering here is my therapy
17-cp0097er
HP Envy 27-b014
HP Recommended

Yes, I have, but just not working! I'm very stuck now!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.