Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

This same line of "bringing in notice to hp team" has been recited multiple times to other customers and this has been checked in relevant links.In practicality,hp is driving its sales process normally giving no gravity to the issue. Ideally hp sales process should have halted ,as this problem is very serious.

On 24.10.2020,since night 10:00 and morning 04:00am 25.10.2020, i have been working on this laptop. With a brief sleep session as i wake up in morning,i could hear a sound that was same as heard from laptop.But my laptop was packed in bag.On reading more i got that this is Tinnitus.

With me and even in my family history this has never happened.But on using this laptop longer,this issue came to front.

HP Recommended

@adi9692 Unless you respond to my message with the details I need to get this sorted,

I'm afraid there's nothing we can do, to help you!

Awaiting your response!

Good luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I had tried all the steps you have mentioned but nothing works. The sound is unbearable and really irritating the ears. It becomes hot within 2-3 minutes. I saw many customers complaining about the same issue but hp is not taking this as a serious matter. The keyboard also heats up after some time. The issue is increasing and if heating continues it can really damage other components and also the fan noise will surely damage my ears also.

HP Recommended

The thing told has been temporary affair.

Its like you travel full  day in train.Reach home  and while sleeping it seems as if you are still in train.

But dont you think this issue is serious enough !!

HP Recommended

I have send my details yesterday directly on your message.Kindly acknowledge if you got same.

A person visited today from hp and took snaps of product and asked me to mail invoice,defects files.

He told that he will try for replacement as case go to service center.

HP Recommended

@_Dhanya I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can simply click here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

As you said I have given my details and two people contacted me asking about the issue and I got a message that an engineer will visit on November 6.But till now no one visited and the number and mail they messaged to me is not reachable. So I have nowhere to ask query about.

I never ever had a moment like this.They have cheated me by providing invalid mobile number and mail.Its really the worst thing you could do to a customer.I will surely raise complaint if this issue is not taken seriously. You have provided invalid number and mail which no other service would do.I never thought I will get this kind of experience from hp team.

HP Recommended

Now my laptop is having random shutdown also.What can be the possible reason?

HP Recommended

@_Dhanya

I recommend you contact support and they will assist you in this regard.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Its not even a month since I bought hp pavilion 14-ce3065TU  laptop .. the fan noise is too high starting from turning the lapop on. I didn't even open a single application still the fan noise is too high and irritating. how do I fix it?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.