07-17-2015 03:34 PM
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-17-2015 03:40 PM
1. Use the unlock code posted above to enter the BIOS
2. Disable all passwords that are enabled
3. If asked for current password - type the unlock code
4. For new password, just press ENTER key
5. Repeat the same for verify password column.
6. Then leave the BIOS by saving & exit option to save the changes.
Incase if the Password doesn’t work please try a Hard Reset as follows.
1. Shut down the notebook
2. Unplug the AC Adapter and then remove the battery
3a Hold down the Power button for 30 seconds
4. Plug in the Power/AC Adapter (Leave the battery out for the moment) & Start the Notebook
5. If you now see a password box, Please type the same Password I shared before and press enter
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again
**Click the 'White Thumbs Up Button' on left to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
K N R K
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP
04-24-2016 02:26 AM - edited 04-25-2016 01:30 AM
I have the same situation on my Folio 13-2000, BIOS says System Disable, code 76643777. Can you please help me with an unlock code.
Thanks in advance.
Problem solved, found this link: http://bios-pw.org/