Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 450 G5 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 11

IMG_20220809_135914.jpg

What does it means? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Shaalamengr 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... and I would like to help you.

@Shaalamengr wrote:

What does it means? 

Too many bad sectors were detected and reallocated. The hard disk is in danger of failing completely in the near future.

Please try to backup data. Replace the hard disk and reinstall the operating system.

Do you need more help ?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Shaalamengr 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... and I would like to help you.

@Shaalamengr wrote:

What does it means? 

Too many bad sectors were detected and reallocated. The hard disk is in danger of failing completely in the near future.

Please try to backup data. Replace the hard disk and reinstall the operating system.

Do you need more help ?

HP Recommended

I am using a SSD for operating system beside HDD. So now, how much is it in danger?

HP Recommended

Hello @Shaalamengr 

@Shaalamengr wrote:

I am using a SSD for operating system beside HDD. So now, how much is it in danger?

(1) Operating system (SSD) should be fine

(2) Back up all data from "second" (mechanical) HDD and replace

(3) You're done

Good luck

HP Recommended

@Ub6424

let's see how long it last

Thank you very much.

HP Recommended

@Shaalamengr wrote:

@Ub6424

let's see how long it last

Thank you very much.

Back up your data and replace the hard drive, otherwise you will lose all your data.

Good luck

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.