Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Pitirre Tutor
Tutor
8 0 2
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HOW TO REPLACE COVER LID OF HP PAVILION DV7 4051 NR

HP PAVILION DV7 4051 NR
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'M TRYING TO FIND A VIDEO THAT COULD TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE COVER LID ON MY HP PAVILION DV7 4051 NR. I HAVE LOOKED THRU MANY PAGES ON INTERNET, YOU TUBE EVEN ON THIS SITE IN SUPPORT AND TROUBLESHOOTING AND DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING. I' LL BE VERY APPRECIATED IF SOMEBODY KNOWS WHERE TO FIND A VIDEO WITH STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS. THANKS.

5 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16475 1325 2285
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@Pitirre

Welcome to the HP Forums :)

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 
For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

As I understand you are need of a cover lid replacement video,

After some research, I found a link which should give you all the help you need, access it by clicking here.

Let me know how that pans out.

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.
If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Pitirre Tutor
Tutor
8 0 2
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP, BUT I'VE TRIED ALMOST EVERY TOPIC IN THAT PAGE AND NO ONE TELLS ME HOW TO CHANGE THIS COVER LID.

Pitirre Tutor
Tutor
8 0 2
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I'M SORRY BUT IT DIDN'T HELP ME. SO I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS AS A SOLUTION.

HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16475 1325 2285
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@Pitirre

Thank you for replying,

The link I had posted earlier, gives you the step-by-step guide on how to replace specific parts in accordance with the product you select from the list of options that appear,

Although, since that didn't work as I planned, try this video (youtube-3rd party-please avoid the ads)

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.
If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Pitirre Tutor
Tutor
8 0 2
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

THIS OPTION HAS MORE MORE INFORMATION THAN THE FIRST ONE AND STEP BY STEP DISSASEMBLING INSTRUCTION BUT THE BETTER IS THAT SHOWS HOW TO REACH THE HARD TO REACH SCREWS NEAR SCREEN HINGES. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation