Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Laptop - 14-dk1025wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have an HP 14-dk1025wm laptop with a Ryzen 3 3300U processor, Raden Vega 6 graphics and 4GB RAM and 256GB SSD. Then I looked on HP's official website and looked for my laptop model and yes I found it, but when I clicked on it then the specs popped up and it showed a laptop with that model having Ryzen 3 3250U Processor and Vega 3 graphics, 4GB RAM and 1TB HDD.

What makes me curious, is my laptop fake or has been modified by someone else or there is more than one device with the same model. Can you tell me?

if there may be more than 1 device, can you please provide complete specifications information of the device with this model that uses Ryzen 3 3300U?

* I am search with my serial number too

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Lestyanto 

The specs of  the HP 14-dk1025wm is:

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06620370

Are you sure you bought the same one ? Please use System info to get what is the System SKU of your machine, for example

sysmode.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Lestyanto 

The specs of  the HP 14-dk1025wm is:

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06620370

Are you sure you bought the same one ? Please use System info to get what is the System SKU of your machine, for example

sysmode.png

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

but it shows that i'm using Ryzen 3 3300U. you gave me the link and when click or visit that link it still shows Ryzen 3 3250U

HP Recommended

@Lestyanto 

What is your machine System SKU ?

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

My SKU is 1A491UA#ABA

sku.png

HP Recommended

my SKUmy SKU

HP Recommended

@Lestyanto 

Your machine is a general product family

https://partsurfer.hp.com/partsurfer?searchtext=1A491UA

Therefore your machine may have different processor which is very close specs

Regards,

BH

HP Recommended

does that mean my HP 14-dk1025wm laptop with Ryzen 3 3300U is the original HP product and not a modified laptop from someone else?

+ On the website, the storage is 1TB HDD (not SSD). Can you explain ?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.