anonymousMK
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP 15 r-119TU weird keyboard issue.

HP Recommended
HP 15 r-119TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop is facing some weird issue in keyboard as it is not working when "FLIGHT MODE IS OFF BUT WORKS PERFECTLY WHEN I TURN ON FLIGHT MODE" 

Firstly it happened with me in windows 7 64-bit, but then I updated to windows 10 64-bit (currently up-to-date with latest update).

keyboard works perfectly in BIOS but as soon as it loads up windows it stopped working until i turn on flight mode which is really annoying as we cannot go online and do my work.

i tried many methods found on HP support page, HP troubleshoot pages and on Internet but unfortunately none of them worked for me.

Tried holding power button for more than 60 seconds also but no luck. tried uninstalling driver for keyboard, restarting it but still not working.

Any help would be really helpful.

P.S. This issue happened with long time ago but suddenly out of the blue it again started working with flight mode OFF but as of today when i am writing this again suddenly it stopped working.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation