Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

like the joke about the guy who lost his car keys on the road at night.....

whenasked,  where he lost them?, he is says 1mile down the road,  and we say way look here,?

"the street lights are better here"  (2 snare rim shots)

dah>?  (id have trashed them by now,,, it's just  a mouse, why suffer from this?) "sounds echo down hall,'wired"

your NOT ALONE and again its not a HP device . (captain obvious , sorry)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/search/search?SearchTerm=Microsoft+Sculpt+Confort&search=#////1

all that trouble to have a no wire mouse...  sad no?  (mice)

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

great answer  mouse pad, above. comments.

OP

maybe THE  drawf waxed the desk,

or Aunt May,  cleaned the dust off the desk and now it shines like glass and fails. (need a demo can do!)

dah??

all optical mice fail for reflections like that,  gee the MS manual for the mouse told you , not to do that.

need list of surfaces that do not work> ?

HP Recommended

what lesson." OP> 

English or the ,

or that 2 mice failed.

using logic, unbound from Physics, electronics, optics and software.?

that logic?

it's not a toaster, or Edison lamp.

if 2 mice fail tha means what?

•  2 mice are bad,   (as in burned out,etc, or filled full of dust, gee I've cleaned  vast ones, day1 to now)
  • the 2 mice from MS are a bad design.  (gee the MS web side bleeds in problems. read it?
  • the PAD is missing, opps (mouse pad)
  • the HP PCs'  are infected, gee 2 the same way.?  (can be if some virus infected same file loaded on both)
  • sure MS updates, but that is MS problem not HP.
  • The MS software does not like the velocity pad on LT. turn  off the pad? yest,  CP disable.
  • Blue tooth issues, battery issues (discounted now)

try the mouse on PC  #3 yet?  using a pad and with the all other mice, disabled in CP/

HP Recommended

Thanks Savvy2, given this happend on 2 models (but quite sure the same BT chips are in the mice) at the same time makes me think about some update, and not necessarly the Creator Updates (PC one had it in June, PC two in august).

Tonight I start removing lasts updates, also follow the link you sent me.

Thanks again, but not resolved yet!

HP Recommended

So.

Removing all drivers and installing Intel ones didn't resolve.

Removing all updates since the Creator Update didn't change anything

Installing Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre made it working with a consequent lag on one laptop with the Sculpt Comfort.

Unfortulatly, the Designer mouse is not supported by such Centre, so I am still stucked. I ordered a wired mouse on Amazon as working on Catia with the touchpad is more like a Way of the Cross...

Thanks for the proposals!

HP Recommended

all that trouble to have no wires on a mouse.

why do that? (anyone)

what use is wireless here,  do we jog (run) and mouse at the same time? )where is the value addeded?)

a usb mouse can last 5 years  if kept clean , a blow out of dust from time  to time and then the wire breaks.

but disabling the laptop synaptics pad is a thing I must do, or (pain) every time the thumb  hits the pad .  

2 mice enabled at the same time can be horror.

that link to MS help, releads like  horror book,,  why go there, why buy such a  device.

just curious, as to why own something that causes so many folks grief.  it;s just a mouse...

good luck with all that, wireless, and BT.  

HP Recommended

Well, BT mouse was first designated to save my only USB port on a Dell Venue tablet. On the work laptop, one USB is taken by an encrypted key/card reader, the other by glorious speakers (Logitech Z305), add the printer in the equation, and the 3 ports available are taken....

HP Recommended

they sell usb hubs cheap

even powered ones that can charge a cell phone faster.

HP Recommended

USB Hub means more cables, more space, more complexity, but true, less battery.

From «laptop», I would have more like «transportable computing station»

Sqk2zb5.jpg

HP Recommended

well ,  then buy and HP mouse

if it dont work take it back,  try the logitech,

click wireless mouse,  and then hp.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?cp=1&searchType=search&_dyncharset=UTF-8&ks=960&sc=Globa...

some are only $9

did the wired mouse work?  if not say so, that means it's not the mouse..

your next PC has no usb ports, just one thunderbolt jack (advace USB it is),  then what?  have  plan. ?

for what's next.

space that limited?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.