Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 8560W
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear HP expert,

My laptop (HP EliteBook 8560W) comes with 16 GB of RAM. I need to upgraee the RAM to 32 GB. 

I did not find a documentation from HP company confirm that my laptop is supported for 32 GB. Please assist me and let me and provide me with the full infomation and if I can buy from Kingstone or another brand.

Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@samerrustom

What CPU do you have installed???

REO

HP Recommended

HP EliteBook 8560W

[personal information removed]

HP Recommended

@samerrustom

DO NOT POST YOUR SERIAL NUMBER!!!

If you know how please EDIT it and remove it.

I need to know what CPU you have installed???

REO

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.