Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Envy 13-ba1561sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I’ve bought a second hand Envy 13-ba1561sa and the plastic part of the drop-jaw USB port is missing on one side. Looks like it can be replaced but I can’t track down the part. Any one able to assist?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Part number is determined by the color:

Rubber kit USB door for natural silver ƭnish  L94030-001
Rubber kit USB door for pale gold ƭnish  L94029-001
Rubber kit USB door for nightfall black ƭnish  L94031-001

Which do you need? Any would work but you do not want a contrasting color, right?

Service Manual 

HP Recommended

Yes, Silver to match the other one. 
Are they rubber, looked plastic to me. 

I will have a look and see. 
Thanks

HP Recommended

I assume that it’s the same part in this years model (mine has the 11th gen chip) 

if so, it doesn’t look like I can order it according to the HP parts website, it’s suggests trying resellers 

HP Recommended

I believe you get the rubber feet and the usb door in one kit. This was the only place I could find that even suggests they might be able to get it:

https://store.emprgroup.com.au/hpi-970699074-6-hp-envy-laptop-13-ba0030ca-10m21uar.aspx

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.