10-18-2016 09:42 AM
I have finally been able to get drivers for this laptop, except for the PCI Simple Communications Controller. Is it called something else with the drivers that are displayed online? HP site doesn't support Windows 7 any longer for this model, so I was able to use generica K000 drivers. I just don't know which is the right driver or if it is even available.
Any help will be appreciated.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: HP M-7 K111DX PCI Simple Communications Controller Driver
10-18-2016 09:54 AM
Actually, I was able to download a generic HP Notebook (K001)driver that worked! So, I am closing this post.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot