Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
PAVILION 14-ce0501sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I have the following laptop: HP PAVILION 14-ce0501sa Unfortunately, the case is damaged after a drop to the floor. The lid, palm rest / keyboard section, left hand hinge that secures the screen to lid and bottom cover are all damaged. Basically I need need a new case for the components! I have tried everywhere that I can think of to locate the case, but there doesn’t seem to be any available, either individually case parts or as a complete unit. Is anyone able to direct me to where I can purchase this case, so I can fix my laptop, or are parts unavailable and discontinued? Thank you for your time

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@jonjam

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06248869. You can find the universal part numbers for all the damaged components, although, its best you check with a local tech to identify any other internal damages to be on a safer side before investing on replacing all these parts.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for the information. However, my issue is not identifying the parts, it is that the parts aren't available to purchase. Do you know of any source for these part as i have tried everywhere that i can? Thanks, John

HP Recommended

You could try contacting HP Support Directly and check on the parts replacement or Service Options

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.