Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
M7Q55PA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm planning to upgrade from HDD to SSD since my HP Pavilion x360 is getting slow. But unfortunately,  I don't have any idea of what kind of SSD is compatible with my unit. Or do my unit have SSD slot because it's an ols model(2015).

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Here is the Service Manual:

Manual 

There is a single 2.5 inch storage bay. The laptop was offered with a 2.5 inch hard drive or an M.2 SSD mounted in a carrier with a special cable. You can replace the 5400 rpm mechanical hard drive with a 2.5 inch SATA SSD, using the same mounting hardware as you already have. No point in trying to find the adapter equipment for the M.2 as in this case an M.2 would not be any faster than a 2.5 inch SATA SSD.  This is an example only:

https://www.amazon.com/Blue-NAND-250GB-SSD-WDS250G2B0A/dp/B073SB2MXW/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=2....

Post back with any more questions and please accept as solution if this is the info you needed. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.