Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 14-ba0xx x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi All,

i could not find anything related to HP Pavilion 14-ba0xx x360. so finally at the right place for my concern... 

Question i have is:

1. I have HP Pavilion 14-ba0xx and the Stock HD is 1 TB. I want to upgrade it to SSD or any other medium which can boot my laptop fast, i had gone through its description but  it really confuses me a lot .... SSD 3, M2, NVME .... i know the speed of all these but which one is compatible with my laptop that's the main thing i want to know.

2. can i use both if i add anything above with my exisiting HD internally ?

Thanks & Regards,

Annuraj Keshri

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Annurajkeshri 

What EXACTLY is your HP Pavilion 14-ba0xx (xx can be from 00 to 99). But for machines with Single Storage option, the chance to have M.2 SSD slot is 50/50.

The safetest way is to replace your existing 1TB HDD with a 1TB 2.5" SSD (even 2TB) with Crucial MX500/BX500 or Samsung 860 EVO SSD.

For the second question: see above, you can use both IF the M.2 slot is present, and the chance is 50/50. Please let me know what EXACTLY your machine.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply Banhien.

well all i can tell is Product number : 2FK60PA#ACJ.  there is nothing written "14-ba0xx" this is all i can find. 

today i opened my laptop and fortunately found the additional slot next to RAM compartment. 

Please take a look 14-ba0xx14-ba0xx

HP Recommended

Hi Benhein,

Please see Notebook PC Pavilion 14-ba073TX - HP i found it under invoice.

Regards,

Annuraj keshri

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.