Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-cs3005nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone, I have a HP Pavilion 15-cs3005nl notebook with 8GB of RAM installed and I would like to upgrade it to 16GB by adding an additional 8GB RAM bank. I cannot figure out what RAM model I should buy as I can't find on the Internet something compatibile with my specific notebook model. On HP official site and on suggested vendors' sites like Crucial I could not find any compatibile model. Can someone please suggest me how can I find It out? Are RAM bnanks designed for other notebook of the Pavilion 15cs3xx series compatibile?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the Crucial memory report for your notebook.

Memory RAM & SSD Upgrades | hp - compaq | pavilion 15-cs series | Pavilion 15-cs3005nl | Crucial.com

If you want to install another 8 GB DDR4-2666 MHz memory module you can get it at the link below...

Crucial 8GB DDR4-2666 SODIMM | CT8G4SFRA266 | Crucial IT

HP has the service manual at the link below, but it is still for the older models in the series.

HP Pavilion 15-cs3000 Laptop PC series Manuals | HP® Customer Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the Crucial memory report for your notebook.

Memory RAM & SSD Upgrades | hp - compaq | pavilion 15-cs series | Pavilion 15-cs3005nl | Crucial.com

If you want to install another 8 GB DDR4-2666 MHz memory module you can get it at the link below...

Crucial 8GB DDR4-2666 SODIMM | CT8G4SFRA266 | Crucial IT

HP has the service manual at the link below, but it is still for the older models in the series.

HP Pavilion 15-cs3000 Laptop PC series Manuals | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

Thank you so much!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.